After receiving an email from your Tradable Bits account manager with your DoubleClick purchase pixel code, follow these instructions to install it on your Ticketmaster:
1) Log into your Ticketmaster One account and go to Fanbuilder
2) Go to your Pixels area and select 'Add New Pixel Tracking'
3) Select today as the start date and February 28th 2023 as the end date
4) For Channel, select 'Ticketmaster'
5) For Page Type, select 'Checkout Confirmation Page'
6) Scroll down and select pixel vendor 'DoubleClick'
7) After selecting DoubleClick as your pixel vendor you will select 'Sales' as the pixel type. Scroll down and you'll see three entry field options
8) For Advertiser ID you'll want to find the number in the code you were sent that appears beside "src="
9) For Group Tag String find the name next to "type=" within the pixel code you were sent
10) For Activity Tag String copy the name next to "cat=" from within the pixel code you were sent
11) For Counting Method select 'Standard' and scroll down to Custom Parameters
12) For each custom parameter you will select a U# from the left hand dropdown menu and then a corresponding title from the right hand dropdown menu. Custom Parameters:
- U2 - Page Name
- U4 - Page URL
- U5 - Page Referrer
- U6 - Event ID
- U7 - Event Name
- U10 - Artist Name
- U12 - Venue Name
- U13 - Venue ID
13) Now click the 'Save Pixel Tracking' button. You're all done!
Email your account specialist or contact firstname.lastname@example.org the following day to confirm that the pixel has been setup correctly and is firing.